The institute develops structural and functional materials, scientific and technical documentation, high technologies and equipment.
The institute supplies:
Scientific and technical documents (technical specifications, technical guides, production instructions, directive technical materials, branch standards);
scientific and technical products:
- cast heat-resistant alloys (charge billets);
- intermetallic alloys;
- Titanium alloys;
- binders and prepregs, including adhesive ones for polymer composite materials;
- foamed polyurethane;
- micro-sphere textolites;
- painting materials;
- annular magnets with the radial texture;
- pattern material;
- cobalt aluminate modifier;
- semi-finished products and die tooling for the isothermal pressure molding.
Forging Ø200 mm (EK79 alloy)
Disk forging (EK151 alloy)
- computer-controlled vacuum units for the casting of GTE blades with equiaxial, directional and single-crystal structures;
- units for the ion-plasma deposition of protective heat-resistant coatings in the vacuum;
- units for the hydrodynamic removal of ceramic cores;
- equipment for non-destructive control.
MAP-2 vacuum plasma unit with VIAM-MESHplus computer control system